Pink Fire Pointer Fuck You- pay me

Fuck You- pay me

I would always be there for you, in hopes you'd do the same,
in an instant I'd jump up, at just the sight of your name,
on my phone, telling me that you're in need,
I come running, to rescue you, in a heartbeat that's indeed.
I'm always willing to help I even stop what I'm doing to bring you lunch,
but you stand me up, don't show up, my heart takes such a punch.
My heart was already broken from the one before,
but I stayed optimistic about us, and readied my heart to restore.
The heartache I once suffered you have no clue,
but the last person I'd expect to play me out was you.
He might have broken my heart, but you stepped on it with a knife,
twisted it, plunged deeper, my heart struggles for life.
don't bother to apologize, your sorry's mean nothing,
think you can use me, abuse me, like a doorknob or something?
I try to be genuine go beyond and above,
but guess I'm not good enough to receive someones love.